Our compliance services will make sure that your tax compliance are always met and you are saved from unwanted penalties. We can also help you to regularly measure your performance, monitor your cash flow & set realistic budgets and targets so that you always stay on top of your business. We can help you in improving your business processes by a combination of consulting, planning and technology which will make it better, faster and cost-effective.
Business Tax Return & BAS Services
With our team of registered tax agents, our services include:
• Individual ( Sole Trader) and Partnership tax returns covering
• Rental property
• Business income for sole traders
• Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
• Small Business Capital Gains Tax Concessions
• Business Activity Statements( BAS) & IAS preparation & lodgement
With the increasing complexity of tax regulations and the individual tax return form, it is highly recommended that this task be assigned to a professional tax agent. Individuals who prepare their own returns may be unaware of entitlements or overlook declaring certain forms of income. The potential refund, or, on the other hand, penalty, can justify the professional service and save your own time and effort.
And we can assist if you are concerned that you are behind in the lodgement of prior years’ returns, or if an amendment to a prior return is needed.
Business Start up
• Analyse and advise on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, trust or limited company
• Complete any registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investment Commission and Australian Taxation Office
• Establish all company registers
• Complying with statutory requirements
One of the key factors contributing to successful business is an up-to-date and accurate financial record. Timely data is crucial to understand and analyse the past performance and to make a future decision so as to keep business on track.
Our bookkeeping services include:
• Day to day bank reconciliation
• Entering & payment of bills
• Processing & payment of payroll
• Accounts Payable & receivable
Payroll management and its compliance can be a very time consuming affair which could some time even divert your focus from key business activities. We provide complete payroll services right from payroll setup, pay slips, tax withholding, leave accruals, tracking superannuation, TFN lodgement to ATO etc.
Our payroll services include:
• Employee payroll setup
• Processing payroll & payment
• Issuing payslips
• Issuing payment summaries
• TFN lodgement
• End of the year lodgement to ATO
Thus the primary objective of payroll processing is to ensure that employees receive all the financial entitlements they are owed in a timely manner.
In addition Superannuation should be calculated and paid – this is a compulsory whereby employers are required to pay a percentage on top of “ordinary times earnings” to a nominated superannuation fund. These contributions need to be made at least once every three months and penalties for late payment are very severe.
Accounting systems and processes are an extremely important element of any business, no matter what the size or industry.
Businesses engage in various activities whereby money flows in and out of their organisation. Tax invoices, wage records, cheque butts and credit card statements support all these transactions. These documents contain key information that needs to be recorded such as dates, payments made, amounts received and total GST paid.
Having the correct accounting systems in place can be critical to the success of your business.
Business Advisory / Planning
• Tax Planning & Business Structure
• Due diligence on Purchase and Sale of Business
• Preparation of Business Plan
• Projected Financial Statements
• Cash Flow Statements
• ASIC Registered Agent Services
• Accounting to Financial Managers for NSW Trustee & Guardian complete documentation & compliance.
• Coordination for commercial borrowings & funding
• Coordination with Legal practitioner